We are thrilled to announce that, following a rigorous process of inspection, the Tailoring Academy was awarded
accreditation by the British Accreditation Council, obtaining the leading mark of educational quality within the independent further and higher education sector. The council’s independent panel of experts judged that we meet all their standards in the following areas:
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- Governance, strategy and financial management
- Academic management and administration
- Student support, guidance, recruitment and progression
- Premises, facilities, and learning resources
- Quality management, assurance and enhancement.
BAC accreditation adds another layer of quality assurance for all our students, staff and other stakeholders. It also enables us to enrol international students onto our new short term courses of up to six months in length. The first of our programmes for international students will launch in September and is already fully booked.
Please get in touch using the contact form below if you would like to add your name to our mailing list for updates on subsequent courses starting in February 2023.